Monday, October 24, 2011

Lamborghini cars pictures

Lamborghini cars pictures:

Lamborghini cars pictures
Lamborghini is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sports cars and high performance to compete with Ferrari Modena with headquarters in the town of Sant'Agata Bolognese. The company was founded in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini (1916-1993) as a branch of his successful tractor factory Lamborghini SpA Trattori

Lamborghini history

Lamborghini was founded by Ferruccio Lamborghini Ellie a car collector, he criticized Ferrari Enzo for lack of performance in their cars, then Enzo angrily said, if you think the bad times because my car does not produce its own cas.  Ferruccio started with that in mind to produce their own cars, and give it a lamborghini emerged.
Ferruccio decided to settle in Sant'Agata Bologna and hired a number of renowned engineers to build their Lamborghini  cars, as was the case of Bizzarrini, Dallara and Stanzani.
In 1964 the first car was produced Lamborghini 350 GT model, which combined a chassis designed by Dallara with a V12 engine designed by Bizzarrini. The car was quite successful and was produced until 1968, after it was renovated in 1966.
In 1966 it launched the legendary Lamborghini Miura, designed by Bertone and Luigi also equipped with a powerful V12 engine. Also Lamborghini Miura has been a tremendous sales success, being produced until 1973.
However, in 1968 had been presented the Lamborghini Islero to replace the Lamborghini  400 GT which had emerged as the development of the 350GT. Also in 1968 appeared the Lamborghini Espada, the first car brand with a capacity for four people. Two years later the Lamborghini Islero was replaced by Lamborghini Jarama.
In 1972 Urraco enabled the Italian brand into the super-segment of small cars.
Also this year, Lamborghini sold 51 percent of its shares to a Swiss businessman, with the remaining 49 percent to be delivered to another Swiss in 1974.
In between, in 1973 the Lamborghini Miura was replaced by another model that also made history in the world of sport car characteristics, the Lamborghini Countach. This car had a very angular, aerodynamic design and was fitted with a powerful rear engine of 4000 cc and 12 cylinder V The car was produced with these features until 1988, when the engine started to have an engine displacement of 5000cc.
Lamborghini cars pictures
However, the company was for long in financial difficulties and in 1981 was sold to brothers Mimra, who revitalized the brand.
Accordingly, in 1981 came the Lamborghini Jalpa, which was based on Lamborghini Urraco, and in 1982 the Lamborghini LM002, new to the brand, since it was a vehicle for the Allroad. This Jeep was powered by a Countach.
In 1987, the U.S. brand Chrysler bought Lamborghini, and beyond the replacement of the Countach, began to prepare an engine to power F1 cars. The premiere took place in this car race in 1989 but never succeeded.
Since the replacement of the Lamborghini Countach, the Lamborghini Diablo was presented in 1990 with great success, remaining in production beyond 2000. At the time, Lamborghini had passed into the hands of the German group Volkswagen, which happened in 1998, having been associated with the Audi brand.

Lamborghini cars pictures
Lamborghini cars pictures 3 - Lamborghini Gallardo

Lamborghini cars pictures

Komeng Adul

About Komeng Adul

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015